- Version 2.0 feature -
Support for iPad device.
[ Description ]
photoGive is photo exchange utility that communicate via Bluetooth peer-to-peer connection.
You can save the received photo to camera roll or photo library.
You can send mail the received photo.
The size of the photograph doesn't change.
--PhotoGive is necessary for both of exchanged each other iPhone/iPod.
- Please try following when the Bluetooth connection becomes unstable, the connection cuts, and it is not possible to connect.
･When Wifi is used, the use of Wifi is stopped.
[ How to use ]
1. When the application is started, the following screens are displayed.
[ Toolbar buttons ]
|Choose photo from camera roll or photo library.|
|Connect to another iPhone/iPod via Bluetooth.|
|Send the photo to another iPhone/iPod. It is possible to do by even shaking iPhone/iPod.|
Discard displayed photo.
Save to Camera roll / Photo Library.
Send mail with photo.
|Display this help.|
[ Explanation of Bluetooth connection procedure ]
The procedure that iPhone301 connects with iPhone303 is shown.
Either does in the tap and connects iPhone/iPod of the connection destination.
|It is made to wait until iPhone303 does "Accept" in the tap.||Tap "Accept" button and it connects it with iPhone301.|
iPhone301 was connected with iPhone303.
2. Tap the photo library icon button, and choose photo to send.
3. Tap the send icon button. The image will send to another iPhone/iPod.
It is possible to do by even shaking iPhone/iPod.
4. Tap action icon button, You can choose action that Discard this image, Save to Camera Roll, Compose Mail with image.
[ System requirements ]
iPhone, iPod Touch 2G, iPad.
[ Language ]
[ Contact ]