[ Version 1.1 feature ]
- Support for columns layout for OCR.
- New function added, You can copy or save to photolibrary via long press on the image.
[ Description ]
- Take a picture of a text document and using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) this innovative app will convert the image to a text document on your iPhone.
- You can translate other language from OCR result.
- Recognizable / translate language has increased to 32 languages that listed below.
- The OCR reading result can be copied onto the clipboard.
- The OCR reading result can send by mail with image(PDF or JPEG).
- The OCR reading result save automatically upto 1000.
[ How to use ]
1. When the application is started, the following screens are displayed.
Double tap: The display is expanded one by one (Pinch Inn/pinch out is also possible).
Two finger tap: The display is reduced one by one.
Swipe: The display is scrolled.
4. The character recognition result is displayed. The image display changes into the image that did the recognition preprocessing.
When the OCR result is translated, the translation result is displayed at the same time.
[ System requirements ]
iPad with OS 3.2 or later.
[ User Interface Language ]
English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Simplified Chinese
[ Contact ]