[ Description ]
- Convert images into ASCII art with easy operation.
- You can specify the font / font size to converting ASCII art.
- The method for converting ASCII art is "pattern" "edge", "Custom" for any character you can choose among.
[ How to use ]
1. When the application is started, the following screens are displayed.
2. You can specify the font in the Font button. You can select the method Trace mode conversion button.
3.Click "Open image" button to choose image (JPEG / TIFF / PNG / BMP / PDF) .
If you want to converting ASCII art image into clipboard, then choose the file menu "From Clipboard".
4. Perform image editing, to start the conversion to ASCII.
|Resize+ Resize-||Make the image size adjustment|
|BW||Convert to black and white picture|
|Invert||Reverses the black and white images|
|Edge||Convert the image to the edge image|
|Trace||Start the ASCII conversion|
5. "Copy" button, and then copied to the clipboard is converted to ASCII characters.
[ System requirements ]
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
[ User Interface Language ]
[ Contact ]